PAPER FACTORY HOTEL: The Epitome of Art, Culture and Hospitality
Lifestyle sophistication in an artistically urban haven located minutes from Manhattan.
Come and experience the Paper Factory Hotel, the stunning yet affordable hotel destination near New York City.
- “We needed to make a quick trip to the NYC area and decided to make a mini-vacation out of it. I didn't want to spend a lot on a hotel room and decided to look outside of Manhattan for some options. We found The Paper Factory using Trivago and are very happy with the decision to stay there. Overall, it is a very clean property with a unique design. The room was a decent size (compared to some really tiny rooms we've had in the city for more money) and the amenities were fine. The staff was friendly too. And perhaps the biggest shock of all, we parked on the street for free.”Jack M. from Tripadvisor
- “We stayed here 4 nights after seeing the good reviews and photos online. It was our 4th visit to NY but the first with a car so we needed somewhere outside Manhattan where we could park (easy roadside parking near hotel for free) and The Paper Factory was perfect. The interior is as other reviewers have described...funky and cool. We loved the leather sofas in the lobby area and the table football. The staff were polite, friendly and very helpful. The subway for 36th street is virtually opposite the hotel and only 3 stops to 5th Avenue...perfect, easy and quick. The area around the hotel felt safe to us and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend to friends and family. We wouldn't stay anywhere else now!”Chorley T. from Tripadvisor
- “I had my wedding in LIC and my family and friends stayed at the hotel. The staff were extremely accommodating and friendly. The hotel has a really unique feel, extremely clean, and spacious. Cannot say enough good things about the hotel and staff. My husband and I will surely be back for another stay!”Emy R. from Tripadvisor
- “From its minimalist typography to its distressed-wood-err where thing, Paper Factory is surprisingly fun! It's definitely a hipster paradise, and while you're there, you're bound to see plenty of Toms and Ray-ban clad folk. Its decor is its own tourist attraction, whimsical and circus-like. Inset lighting, plenty of knick-knacks, and a few leather sofas top off the goodies you see upon entering. The area is industrial, which is to be expected of this area of LIC, and PF plays right into that. Once an abandoned warehouse/parking garage (or something along those lines), Paper Factory has imported all of Williamsburg's quirky but predictable charm to its lobby.”Lindsay H. from Tripadvisor
- “We stayed at the Paper factory on a spontaneous whim and I was pleasantly surprised at all the little touches and attention to detail the hotel put into their decor. Everyone was very helpful and friendly when we were greeted. The location was also perfect for going out in the city. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and we'll be staying there again!”Yvette B. from Tripadvisor